Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Simple Life

So one week ago we just got back from vacation! While on vacation I found myself saying... I want to enjoy my family every day as if I'm on vacation!! How can I do that? The response I kept hearing is SIMPLIFY! Simplify your house, Simplify your Schedule. In two months My son will be turning FIVE, Yes FIVE, One more time FIVE!! Where did the time go?? I feel like time is just running make that sprinting by me. For those that don't know me I LOVE the toddler & preschool ages!(Language development, Independance, Logic and Reasoning, they reach for Hugs & Cuddles So CUTE, So FUN TO WATCH, Just so exciting!) And in one short year my son will be entering the School Age Years. I must simplify before it passes me by! Granted I'm with Cameron & Sadie everyday, but the question is am I enjoying "THEM" everyday, or am I distracted by to many hats that I have on my head. I think in this year God most certainly wants me to take the time every day to breath; enjoy the sunset, the smile on the faces of my children, and when I'm REALLY lucky All of it at the same time....

No comments: