Friday, June 17, 2011

The Good the Bad, & the Ugly!!

March 14th, 2011


Today was a productive day... I woke up and got ready and then came down stairs to find a disaster in the kitchen Ugh!!! I had to run the dishwasher twice and Hand washed some of the big dishes... 3kids and I ran to pay a bill. And Cam and Sadie played great upstairs for the rest morning while I had to do LOTS of Laundry. I had a little over reaction and yelled at my kids for fighting Sent them to their beds... If anything just to give me 10 min to cool off. I told Cam I was sorry for Yelling and that I need to work on being more patient. He said "what do you need to be mroe patient for a new Baby??" hahahaha (in his small little head being patient always means that you're gonna get something in the end)...

So the blessings list continues with the good the bad and the Ugly!! ;-)


112. Cameron folding Laundry (always a beautiful sight)


113. Kids sleeping in cause of the time change


114. Forgiveness of my children
115. Friends who understand venting


116. Piles of Laundry = plenty of clothes to keep us warm and trendy


117. Bins of "stuff" coving the office Floor


118. Recycle stitting on the floor waiting to be taken out to the recycle bin.


119. Children laughing and playing Loudly!!
120. Dirty Dishes on the dining Room Table


121. Pink eye medicine drops


122. Washing Machine that cleans OUR MANY PILES OF LAUNDRY!!!


March 16th.... (More good, bad, & Ugly)

129. Little girls entertaining each other


130 quiet rain
131. Coffee from neighbors


134. Toys all over the floor


135. "Grancky children"

137. Spontaneous hugs from my children

138. A clean fridge... AHH What a beautiful thing!








No comments: