Thursday, July 24, 2008

The truth!!!

I didn't know what to write about so I thought I'd share this little thing that happened yesterday!!

My husband finally spoke his view on our "story"

When you meet new people a question often asked "is how did you and your husband meet??"

Well for those that know Mike and I you know the story- we've known each other sense we were 3 and 4; started dating at 13 &14; then broke up at 17 & 18; got back together at 19&20, engaged at 21&22, married at 22&23, Kids by 25&26 etc.

Well When I tell the actual story the break up at 17 & 18 is generally told by me I always say initiated the break up and of course I go into the drama "That mike started during the break up" I must say I'm never fair in telling the story I make Mike look like the bad guy during the break up always laughing about it of course... Then I explain that at the end of my freshman year of college we get back together leaving out details because they aren't funny. And he generally keeps quiet, but not Last night. He turns to our friends after we are laughing about some of the drama ("That he started" of course) and He then he chimes in "YEA BUT WHO CAME CRAWLING BACK???" Of course totally true, but man I now know he totally enjoyed and was amused by me and my completely humbling moment in life!! The truth comes out!!!

To funny!!!

No comments: