Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Too honest!!!

I'm not quite sure what this says about my mothering/wife skills but here's how the afternoon went.

While my children were playing with Mike this afternoon I was busy cleaning... wiping down the bathroom, sweeping the floor, picking up toys (even had Sadie take some straggling toys back to the play room)

Well while I was busy at work Cameron says...
"Mommy you cleaning? Whose coming over?"

The sad part was I was cleaning cause a sitter was coming over for a little bit. My son has me down like a book. I do most cleaning when someone is coming over!! What kind of mom am I??? What am I teaching my kids.

So the story doesn't end there. When the baby sitter comes to the house.

Cameron says, "We clean the house so you can come over"
So not only does he know me well but then he has to rat me out!!! Nice!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was thinking to myself this morning, I really need to have someone over so that I will be inspired to do some cleaning (I'm just not very motivated to do it with so many other things going on!). Maybe we can chalk it up to a time of life thing!