Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let it out!!!


(Just thought I put up pictures of some views of peace and happiness)

This is me totally laughing at how silly my mind works...
For those who knew me back in the day... (talking middle school, high school, and maybe even a little of college) I was known as a "crier" I could cry at the drop of a hat!!! For absolutely silly reasons.

Well in my old age... (hahaha) I worked really hard at not being that way!!! I've concluded I've been successful. (for those of you who knew me back then ask Mike he'll tell you he knew me then and knows me now!!!) I've reverted to the other extreme that I hardly ever cry. There is occasional cry if I testify at church or share my heart to a large group of people, oh yea and the postpartum craziness but I just wont let myself cry any more... "I have to be a rock for my kiddos... Crying will make Mike feel bad... I can't show any sort of weakness... There is no time to cry". Etc. However in my success I created a new issue. I carry my stress on my shoulders and back. Because of my new found "strength" I'm suffering incredibly. I have the worst kinks and knots in my back that I can't even take a deep breath... Everything in moderation the experts say... Well maybe I should let myself cry in moderation too.

So for those of you criers out there I commend you!!! Learn from me Don't stop. Just let it out!!!

No comments: