Monday, April 8, 2013

Double the Trouble

I swear sense the day Sadie was born Cameron and Sadie have been double trouble!!!

There have been several occasions where I got a glimpse into what the teenage years are going to be like when the two of them put their minds together!

So our church runs an Easter Egg Hunt where we stuff over 15000 Easter Eggs. Well one of the work nights the kids and I went over to help stuff eggs. Cam, Sadie and I stuffed eggs while Noah sat at the table played and ate Cheerios...

Fast Forward to after the Egg Hunt our children were sitting around talking about their eggs and what goodies they got when

Sadie: "I wonder who got the Cheerio Egg??"
Cam: hahaha Yea I wonder
Me: What do you mean the Cheerio Egg??
Sadie: We each filled an egg with Cheerios
Me: What... You mean that night when we were stuffing eggs you took Noah's Cheerios and Stuffed an Egg with them?? And then bagged it like the rest of the candy Eggs.
Cameron and Sadie: HAHAHAHA YEA!
Mike: HAHAHAHA, Ehem I mean That's not funny! (SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR!!!)


Later I was telling a friend about this and was reminded of the year we visited our friends the Yeh's I believe Sadie was almost 3 and Cam had just turned 4. My children are Early Birds and their beloved friends are night owls... So Cameron and Sadie Came barreling down the stairs one morning during our visit Laughing hysterically with the camera in hand... Come to find out Cameron had snuck the camera and took pictures of Sadie Making Faces at the sleeping Yeh Children!! OMGoodness.

And let's not forget the Lotion Fun while I was preparing for our trip to Florida. (Age 3 & 4)
 
I'm glad my kids can enjoy having some harmless fun together!!!
But Boy it can drive this mother Bonkers Sometimes!!
 
Oh and My apologies to the kid who got the Cheerio Egg!!!
 
 
Counting My Blessings
1. BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY!
2. The ability to take 2 one year olds outside for an hour
3. Walk to the playground
4. Chili's Dinner on Mom's Treat
5. Rocking Noah before Bed 

No comments: