Friday, April 19, 2013

I am Boston Strong: Because I have Hope and Comfort in Jesus Christ

A glimps at our week....
Boston's 117 Marathon Monday... Need I say More (Clarification we were not at the Marathon, but the events that happened shook us)... BOSTON STRONG!!!!
Picture taken Last Spring (Not Marathon Monday)

Tuesday Phone call my mother is in ER from Dehydration she caught the stomach bug.

Wed 1am Noah is crying he seems fine... Sadie is Crying Fever of 102+
3am Noah has a fever of 102+

Wed & Thursday are spent secretly following the news online and trying to take care of Two sick children and entertain a Highly energized Bored 7 year old.

Wed afternoon my childhood/life long Best Friend delivered her sweet little boy Isaac.

Thursday Doc appointment confirms that Noah and Sadie have influenza B yes Round 2 of the flu for us!! UGH!!

Friday... Still two sick kids, a man hunt and Boston on Lock Down!! (Thankful my actual residence is safe)... Highly energized boy is outside playing!!!

Today I reflect on the emotions that have Filled my Heart this week!!!

I am Over Joyed by God's gift of new life
I am Sorrowful at the loss of young life 
I am Mad at those who have stolen our sense of security
I am Proud and Appreciative to those men and woman who risk their lives to heal and bring security back to our city.
I am Determined to not let fear overcome us
I am Tired from fighting infection and sickness
I am  Over whelmed by all that life throws at us
I am Grateful to God for the life he has given us and His gifts of Strength & Peace in the face of adversity!!!  
 
You may not be in mourning for the pains or loss of loved ones or fearful from acts of terror... but whatever hardships you may find in this life may this song remind you of the comfort that can be found in knowing that...
 
"The arms that hold the universe
Are holding you tonight
You can rest inside
It's gonna be alright

And the voice that calmed the raging sea
Is calling you His child
So be still and know He's in control
He will never let you go"

 







No comments: