Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fashion Faux Pas TOTALLY BUSTED!!!

When I was in 3rd Grade I would spend every Tuesday afternoon on the Campus of Eastern Nazarene College... My babysitter was a student and Quincy had 1/2 day every Tuesday... (They still do actually)

Well I had this light baby blue Sweatshirt and a Pink Polo shirt that I would wear with jeans (This outfit sounds terrible!!!!)... But I thought it was so Cool!!! So naturally I had to wear the "Coolest" thing I had on Tuesdays when I was with College students. Well After several weeks maybe even months... It came to my attention that when you only see people once a week and you wear the same thing on that day WELL you get the idea... They think those are the only clothes you have!!! ;-) (Even in later years it was known as my "TUESDAY" outfit) So at the age of 8 I learned a valuable fashion lesson... Variety is good, Mixing things up is important.

Well Fast forward to mommy hood meaning limited money, self-esteem issues, etc... And over the last few weeks I've been looking through our photos... Apparently I've reverted back to my 8year old ways. I'll just let you see what I'm talking about...




 
We'll just call this shirt my "Special Occasion" or "Photo Op." Shirt.

No comments: