Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stomach Bug Blues

This is by far a night for the books aka blog worthy!!

Dinner time 5pm Cam says my stomach hurts...
6:30pm Cameron gets his jammies on... Goes to put his dirty clothes in the bathroom closet and turns around to throw up in the toilet!!

Between 9:30 - midnight Cameron throws up every 20 min. Becoming mildly dehydrated, I kept using the capillary refill Test, (Check out this website I found it to be very helpful!!)
 (http://pediatrics.about.com/od/symptoms/a/05_symp_dehydtn.htm)
Eventually he started keeping fluids down and fell asleep!!!

10:30pm Sadie wakes up crying her stomach hurts

11:30pm Sadie is throwing up

1:00am Mike wakes up and starts throwing up... and a little later we all fall asleep for about an hour..

2:30am Noah wakes up crying I totally break the rules and start nursing him

2:45 Sadie threw up for the last time Crying for me But I was still feeding Noah... Cameron is already asleep and done throwing up...
3am fall asleep on the hard wood floor next to Sadie.

4:30 Noah wakes up for the day

Kids wake up at 5:30am

They've Managed to keep down drinks and Toast/Crackers.


I must say this morning I'm running on Adrenaline and of Course LOADS of Coffee!!


Counting my blessings
1. My children seem to be on the up swing of this nasty stomach bug
2. I'm getting tons of Laundry & Cleaning done
3. Motivation to clean to get these nasty germs out of my house!!
4. I've managed to Stay clear of this bug!! (Praying it stays that way!!! Throwing up and I don't mix!!!)


No comments: